R.S. Suhl Wreath and Star

1905 - 1917

The RS Wreath and Star logo combined with Suhl was used by Reinhold Schlegelmilch from 1905 to WWI. Based on the examples examined to date, a transition was made from the red/green logo, to the all green logo about 1910. It appears that this mark was used to indicate where the ware was to be marketed, rather than where the ware was made. There is ample evidence that this mark was used on goods shipped to other European countries, and to South America.

Roll over image to view.